Mushrooms Dealers Index du Forum

Mushrooms Dealers
Forum de la team Mushroom Dealers!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

When I Grow Up I Want To Be A List Of Further Possibilities

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mushrooms Dealers Index du Forum -> La team -> La team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marcequy

Masculin
Combien d'étoiles avez-vous dans Mario Kart 7?: Je n'ai pas le jeu

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 22:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: When I Grow Up I Want To Be A List Of Further Possibilities

In this ferocious and tender debut, Chen Chen investigates inherited forms of love and family--the strained relationship between a mother and son, the cost of necessary goodbyes--all from Asian American, immigrant, and queer perspectives. Holding all accountable, this collection fully embraces the loss, grief, and abundant joy that come with charting one's own path in identity, life, and love.

In the Hospital

My mother was in the hospital & everyone wanted to be my friend.
But I was busy making a list: good dog, bad citizen, short
skeleton, tall mocha. Typical Tuesday.
My mother was in the hospital & no one wanted to be her friend.
Everyone wanted to be soft cooing sympathies. Very reasonable
pigeons. No one had the time & our solution to it
was to buy shinier watches. We were enamored with
what our wrists could declare. My mother was in the hospital
& I didn't want to be her friend. Typical son. Tall latte, short tale,
bad plot, great wifi in the atypical café. My mother was in the hospital
& she didn't want to be her friend. She wanted to be the family
grocery list. Low-fat yogurt, firm tofu. She didn't trust my father
to be it. You always forget something, she said, even when
I do the list for you. Even then.

Chen Chen was born in Xiamen, China, and grew up in Massachusetts. His work has appeared in two chapbooks and in such publications as Poetry, Gulf Coast, Indiana Review, Best of the Net, and The Best American Poetry. The recipient of the 2016 A. Poulin, Jr. Poetry Prize, he has been awarded fellowships from Kundiman, the Saltonstall Foundation, Lambda Literary, and in 2015, he was a finalist for the Ruth Lilly and Dorothy Sargent Rosenberg Poetry Fellowships. He earned his BA at Hampshire College and his MFA at Syracuse University. Currently, he is pursuing a PhD in English and Creative Writing at Texas Tech University. Chen lives in Lubbock, Texas, with his partner, Jeff Gilbert, and their pug dog, Rupert Giles.

Details:
price: $8.69
bound: 96 pages
publisher: BOA Editions Ltd. (April 11, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1942683332, 978-1942683339,
weight: 15.5 ounces (
filesize:

When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) thepiratebay torrent download When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) book tablet When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) free doc When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) download from SaberCatHost pdf When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) book download fb2 When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) purchase book text windows mobile When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) format txt pdf When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) book book free from xiaomi When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) download free cloud When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) ebook android pdf When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) audio book When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) book read online When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) book format djvu When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) direct link download german android price When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) full ebook When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) book MediaFire When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) thepiratebay torrent download When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) sale book When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) how to find book without register When I Grow Up I Want to Be a List of Further Possibilities (A. Poulin, Jr. New Poets of America) book read

Tags: discount for book, book book free from xiaomi, free download via uTorrent, book book free from Galaxy, online iBooks offline eng free, book for Windows Phone, book SkyDrive, information wiki author book francais, bookstore, torrent download 1337x, book without payment, free ios apple without signing via, iphone value francais audio book, book pc free, book MediaFire, no registration read macbook full sale, free macbook read, download torrent, download book from sony xperia, audio book, free ebook, eReader online, ebook android pdf

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 22:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mushrooms Dealers Index du Forum -> La team -> La team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation